Call for Papers
As one of the cornerstones of the International Conference of Sports for Women, we once again invite all researchers and students to be a part of the event, where research, knowledge and ideas can be efficiently presented and shared.
ICSW provides a platform to present your research ideas and to connect academics, researchers and professionals from around the world.
The topic of your case study should be related to the central theme of this year’s conference - Inspiring Generations.
What you Need to Know
- Deadline for abstract submission: 30 August 2017
- Acceptance notification: 30 September 2017
- Conference date: 6-7 November 2017
- Abstracts should be submitted for approval in one of the Conference’s official languages, i.e. English or Arabic
- From all the submitted papers only 8 will be selected for an Oral Presentation of maximum 10 minutes duration during the conference
- All submitted abstracts will go through at least two evaluation processes:
- (1) single-blind peer-to-peer reviewing (at least two reviewers)
- (2) single-blind technical check
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings
- Authors of the best abstracts presented at the conference will be invited to extend their papers for their publication in an edited volume
To submit an abstract below or email email@example.com including the following information:
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Phone Number (including country code)
- Country of Residence