ICSW 2017 - Release of Liability
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your participation in the International Conference for Women in Sport (“Conference”), please read them carefully before signing.
In consideration for attending and/or participating in the Conference, promoted by the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Sports Academy (“FBMA”) and organised by Fast Track Middle East FZ, LLC ("FTME", together FBMA and FTME are the“Organising Parties”) you hereby agree and confirm:
- you are aged 18 or over.
- you agree to abide by all the rules of the Conference, directions of staff co-ordinating the Conference and all reasonable safety directions given by the authorised personnel supervising the Conference and where you do not comply with the same, the Organising Parties (and their agents) reserve the right to exclude you from further participation and remove you from any premises (if applicable).
- you understand that there are potential risks and dangers which may arise in your participation of the Conference that may not be obvious or reasonably foreseeable at this point in time, notwithstanding the Organising Parties have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the safety aspects of the Conference.
- you confirm that you do not have any health or medical conditions/ ailments, physical limitations and mental disabilities which may pose any risk, danger or medical complications to your health and wellbeing as a result of your participation in the Conference.
- you confirm that your participation in the Conference is fully voluntary and that you will take full responsibility and assume all risk which may arise as a result of your participation in the Conference.
- you agree and consent to grant the Organising Parties and each of their group companies and service providers the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use your name and likeness to: reproduce, edit, exhibit, project, display, copyright, publish the moving and/or still pictures and/or videotaped images of yourself filmed during the Conference with or without your voice, or in which you may be included in whole or in part, photographed, taped, videotaped and/or recorded and to circulate the same in all forms of the Organising Parties’ (or its group members’) projects in all or any media (including but not limited to their promotional materials, intranet and internet pages (including third party platforms such as YouTube or other social media) in connection with the Organising Parties’ promotional activities.
- you agree that to the fullest extent permitted by the law, the Organising Parties and each of their respective agents, group companies and service providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage or injury arising out of organising or your participation in the Conference. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Organising Parties and each of their affiliates for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it will be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
- you understand and agree that all Event registrations are non-transferable and that all Event registration fees are non-refundable. If the event is cancelled for any reason, including national emergency, outbreak of war, prohibitive governmental regulations, strikes or inclement weather conditions or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Organising Parties, no refunds will be provided.
- if any provision of the Terms are held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the unaffected provisions of the Terms shall continue to be valid.
- the Terms and any disputes, claims, actions, arising out of or in connection with the Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Abu Dhabi and the parties hereby commit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi.
- you consent for your personal information collected in this Conference to be used by the Organising Parties for the purpose of administering the Conference and any associated activities and promotions.
Organising Party Details:
Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Sports Academy: whose address is Marina Mall Area, Marina Village Villas, Villa No. B37, Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Fast Track Middle East FZ, LLC: (company number BL64) whose registered office is 3rd Floor, Dark Green Building, Twofour54, Khalifa Park, Abu Dhabi, UAE, PO Box 77792