- 24 September 2019
Women Leaders in Sport & Health – A forum for change
Under the Patronage of H.H. Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak
Date: 24th September 2019, UAE
Location: Abu Dhabi Ladies Club
‘Women Leaders in Sport and Health’ A forum exclusively for females, to gather leaders, directors, and managers to work together and leave a positive change in the field of fitness, sports, wellness, education and health.
The 2nd edition of the Women Leaders in Sport and Health forum is back!
- A strong business community with a mission to create more opportunity for girls and women in the UAE.
- Exclusive to ladies, a one-day business forum innovating the business of sport, health and well being.
- A platform for business women in the region to be heard, and at the forefront discussing the future.
- An incredible community and network of female executives who care about this space and passionate to drive forward change and new initiatives.
Who should join the forum?
Participants who have an impact on ladies and Emirati girls. Who will be able to promote and convince the targeted audience to have a healthier lifestyle that they can practice throughout their career.
- Senior Directors in Government entities – FBMA, ADSC, DoH, ADEK, MoE
- C-level ladies in private organizations working in sport/health business
- GM’s/Directors in hospitals / healthcare providers / Insurance
- HR Directors in gov and private companies
- Schools – Principles / PE teachers
- Corporate wellness professionals
- Academy owners and operators
- Senior directors working for brands who invest in activity/fitness
- Venues/facility/club owners
- Athletes/sportswomen – Emirati and expat
We limit numbers the number of attendees to 60 maximum, for best interaction and discussion with recommendations and outcomes.
- Informal seating and innovative set up Intimate setting where ladies feel comfortable to ask questions and interacting
- Creative wall A creative visual wall to help gather thoughts and suggestions. A write up of actions from the debate and discussion will also be listed here.
- Games We don’t learn through sitting still and we also don’t come up with the best ideas whilst sitting still! Throughout the day, we keep attendees engaged through games and activities that make the day interactive and fun.
- Interactive Quiz A fun quiz to test your knowledge on women in sport and health in the UAE.
- Break out sessions Discussion groups to come up with new initiatives to implement over the year
What happens after the forum?
Outcomes and recommendations will be made at the end of the forum and shared with attendees. INTERACT will take forward initiatives to stakeholders for action where possible.
For Agenda information please click here