- At Home
- 17 May – 23 May 2020
Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Sports Academy (FBMA) is delighted to invite all ladies to join us in the holy month of Ramadan in the FBMA Ramadan Challenge – Plank position to stay healthy and celebrate the beautiful spirit in an active way.
The FBMA Ramadan Challenge – Plank Position is a 1 week competition, designed to involve mothers, daughters and friends to challenge each other at home.
Each participant should record a video and share it with FBMA through email email@example.com. The person with the LONGEST time will win 1000AED.
How to Plank?
- Get into a face down position on the floor supporting your upper body on your forearms. Your elbows should be bent at 90 degrees.
- Extend your legs straight out behind you, supporting them on your toes and balls of your feet.
- Keep your body in a straight line by tightening your abdominal and oblique muscles.
- Hold for as long as possible.
- Age +14
- UAE resident only
- Ladies only
- Have a correct position
- Take a video & share it through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By sharing your video, you agree that FBMA can use your video
Prize Money: 1000AED for the longest time you can hold a plank.