- MS Teams
- 14-16 November 2021
Under the generous patronage of H.H. Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak, Chairwoman of the General Women's Union (GWU), President of the Supreme Council for Motherhood and Childhood, Supreme Chairwoman of the Family Development Foundation (FDF), and the "Mother of the Nation",
The Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Sports Academy in collaboration with U.A.E. Chess Federation organize the First Edition of “Ladies Chess Referee Certified Course” Virtual to support and empower women and enhance their sports participation, during three days from 14-16 November 2021.
Presented by the International Referee, Mr. Ahmed Mohamed Al Nuaimi - Chairman of the Referees Committee in the U.A.E. Chess Federation and an international lecturer.
- Attracting women to participate and build a sports base for women in various sports fields and experiences.
- Providing opportunities to participate in the field of local arbitration in the United Arab Emirates
- A local chess referee certificate approved by the UAE Chess Federation
- Certificate of participation signed by Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Sports Academy
- Inviting the referee to participate in the arbitration of chess tournaments
- Days : from Sunday 14 November to Tuesday 16 November 2021
- Time: 06:00 PM - 08:30 PM UAE time
- Via Microsoft Teams app
- The course is in Arabic
Registration is open to all women of all age groups
To be part of the future Referees, you must have the following:
- Chess player
-Chess experience (beginner to intermediate)